1. Comparability of the educational level of certified engineers with regard to the EU.
2. Competitiveness of the professional knowledge of certified engineers with regard to the EU.
3. Publication of handbooks and provision of quality information to our members and the general public.
4. Increasing the social standing of engineering professions and certified engineers.
5. Recognition of our chamber among the general public and the increase of its influence in the adoption of legislation.
6. Appropriate payment for high quality engineering services.
7. Providing conditions for the work of certified engineers.
8. Effective internal organizational structure of the chamber and the transparency of its operations.