MEMBERSHIP IN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- 2000 – The section of civil engineers becomes an active member of the European Council of Civil Engineers – ECCE.
- 2001 – At the session of the general assembly in Moscow, the Slovenian Chamber of Engineers becomes a member of the World Federation of Engineering Organizations – WFEO.
- 2003 – IZS is a founding member of the European Council of Engineers Chambers – ECEC.
- 2009 – The section of land surveyors becomes an active member of the Council of European Geodetic Surveyors – CLGE.
PARTNERSHIP WITH OTHER ENGINEERS CHAMBERS
- In 1998, we concluded a cooperation agreement with the Bavarian Chamber of Engineers, in which we agreed on the forms of cooperation.
- Good mutual cooperation in the past has resulted in a cooperation agreement between the Slovenian Chamber of Engineers and the Saxony Chamber of Engineers, concluded on 19 May 2004 in Ljubljana.
- In 2005 a cooperation agreement with Croatian Chamber of Architects and Civil Engineers and Hungarian Chamber of Engineers was signed.
- Engineers Chamber of Montenegro and Serbian Chamber of Engineers joined this cooperation in 2006.